description in Spaans
2. (rapport) informe (m); relato (m)
3. (portrait) descripción (f); retrato (m); representación (f)
They are drawing pictures and writing descriptions.
“But have you got the robber’s description?” asked Stuart.
But really, I don’t see how, from the description you have received, you will be able to recognise your man, even if he is on board the Mongolia.”
“I concede that; but then, you know, all descriptions…”
You well know that with the description you have received, this thief looks distinctly like an honest man.”
There, Phileas Fogg gave a description of Passepartout, and left a sum of money sufficient to make a good search for him.
She had almost no doubt. The description given by the crow did not seem applicable to anyone but him:
Then came the descriptions of the new lord Fauntleroy and his mother.
According to the description, the house is supposed to have four bedrooms.
Our countrymen never recognize a description.
2. croquis: portrait, tableau, dessin, image, ébauche, esquisse, peinture, plan
3. exposé: récit, narration, aperçu, histoire, analyse
4. inventaire: état, détail, monographie, topographie