dull in Indonesisch
a. bodoh, kegiatan: tdk banyak kegiatan, kelam, menjemukan, membosankan, tumpul, majal, ketul, puntul, pudar, mengkilat: yg tdk mengkilat, cerah: tdk cerah, kalis, kusam, lembab, kabur, kuyu, sepi, lamban
“Really, you are very dull!” said the Mock Turtle in an angry tone.
Looking at him, you would have supposed that he was a cold, dull man. Renown, science, future, existence, prizes, it all collapsed.
He was the victim of a dull rage that contracted his heart.
The weather was also not encouraging; the landscape was devoid of attractions. The sky was dull and cold.
not a dull beating from a door in the empty storeroom;
"Old age is dull of hearing."
A dull rage was in his heart.
But a man can paint like Velasquez and yet be as dull as possible.
Dull knives, bad wounds.
As Parkins continued talking, with the dull tone of a lecturer, the colonel became a little bit impatient, and at the last sentence, he interrupted.
1. listless: flat, apathetic, slow, heavy, inanimate, placid, languid
2. stupid: faint, blunted, tedious, pedestrian, obtuse, backward, prosaic
3. sombre: fat, inactive, sad, inanimate, slack, inert, lifeless
4. boring: fatuous, foolish, depressing, inapt, drear, dim, uninteresting
5. blunt: unsharpened, pointless
6. colourless: gloomy, sober, sombre, drab, dark, dingy, dim
7. deaden: shackle, dim, benumb, soften, blunt, tarnish