wrong in Engels
v. cause suffering to; behave unjustly toward; injure, harm, violate; malign, discredit
adj. incorrect; erroneous; mistaken; erring; unjust; inappropriate; improper; inside-out (clothing)
We didn’t want anything going wrong!
We wanted to have everything very well planned and that nothing would go wrong!
She had done nothing wrong.
We wanted to have everything very well planned and avoid that anything would go wrong!
I wasn't wrong.
“And yet,” said Scrooge, “you do not think me wronged, when I pay you a day’s wages for doing nothing.”
“Forgive me, if I am wrong. This has been done in your name, or at least, in the name of your family,” said Scrooge.
“Am I in the wrong?”
Had he changed his mind about Mr Fogg? Did he finally understand that he was wrong? Still, he did not abandon Mr Fogg.
Everything goes wrong.
1. erroneous: false, inaccurate, untrue, incorrect, mistaken, faulty
2. immoral: bad, unjust, crooked, dishonest, depraved, corrupt, iniquitous
3. inappropriate: improper, unfit, unsuitable, awkward, misplaced, incongruous, gauche
4. evil: misdeed, wickedness, sin, vice, inequity, immorality, misdoing
5. harm: injure, abuse, oppress, maltreat, aggrieve, defraud, persecute